11.30.2013

London

London...

HI I'm Haliza. People would say London is a perfect city, I don't know is it just me or everyone else thinking so. I've never been to London to be honest but that's one of the biggest dreams of mine. Not just come for a visit but I also want to live there, having lots of friends, living happily, I would find a new happiness there. The main reasons why I love London so much are :


  1.   For myself, London is one of the cleanest city I've ever known. No need to take long way down to there for the prove, if you take a look at the photos of London you'll find out that's true opinion. here's one of the photos of how clean London is : 



How on earth! river on the central of big city with the busy life of it's society could be that clean? OMG!  and the community also care about it. here's the picture : 

  


 2. I love London's Buildings so much.. London's society keep the old buildings with the right way, such Big Ben, London Bridge, London eye and there's so much more! Especially The Kingdom Building, I love how they're uphold The Royal Life, and it's become an iconic of UK. here's are some of  London buildings  : 
                                                   
 London Old Building







Royal Palace

 

 3. I also love London transportation such as Big Red Bus! I love it so much!! and some of train. Let's take a look at this one : 






4. Never far away from these guys, they're one of the reason why I love London. My boys.


For the end of my words I love London so much and you can't really like it if you're not really look at how lovely London is. Millions of words can't describe how big is my love for London. I really hope to one day I can live there and see for real. The imagination even can't take the happiness if you're not really see what's in front of you. LoveLove. XOXO 

LIVE FOR UK!!! 


GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!!!


HALIZA...

2 comments:

  1. i hope someday your dream will come true ya hall! whoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish i can live there with u<3

    Love,
    Ariana Grande XOXO

    ReplyDelete